A smaller version of the WWI pattern with blue enameled benzol ring used in the 20’s- 30’s.
Bailey, Banks, & Biddle (Philadelphia), Interwar Chemical Corps officer collar insignia worn from the early 1920’s to the 30’s between the world wars. Marked “BB& B / BRONZE.” Pin back with locking catch.
Mellow colored brass with small amount of gilt remaining in protected areas, enameling on the benzol ring is all there.
Very good condition.