A super example of a regulation style wing and prop, maid by Bailey, Banks, & Biddle, Philadelphia.
These bronze wings with silver prop replaced the Signal Corps crossed flags (with varieties of winged pattern insignia applied) in 1918. This single example was made and marked, “BB& B, BRONZE,” with the prop mark “STERLING.” Pin back with the “Tiffany” style locking clutch.
40mm wing span, with a 24mm prop length.
Excellent plus condition, with nearly all the original bronze finish on both sides of insignia, with a strong untouched patina on the sterling prop. They don’t get any better for condition.