Long-stemmed CWS subdued insignia made during WWI.
Out of stock
The AEF Chemical Service Section was organized in 1917 and was replaced by the Chemical Warfare Service CWS in June 1918. It was in that month that these subdued bronze collar insignia went into use by officer’s of the Chemical Warfare Service.
The insignia each measure just over 2 inches long, and are pin-back with an open catch.
No Maker marks. Fine condition with a few small chips on the subdued finish.
Rare 1880 “H” Buckle For Mills Web Belts Found In Army Trash Pit$350.00 Add to cart
Isaac Gleason, Worcester, Massachusetts Minuteman, April 19, 1775, document stating “IN THE FIRST YEAR OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.”$7,500.00 Add to cart
Massachusetts Minuteman, April 19, 1775, Newbury, MA – Jonathan Dole document$150.00 Read more
Samuel Foster, Massachusetts Minuteman, April 19, 1775, of Newburyport, MA document.$125.00 Add to cart